Wednesday, November 17, 2010

32 weeks.....Means only 8 weeks left

It has been a while since I have posted, but just the usual has been going on. Work, work, play.....prepare for baby boy! Yikes! We have been growing like crazy. I came home from work the other day, and Davy told me that I had grown while I was at work. Like I drank some miracle grow, and bam!! I am bigger. So silly, but it really does feel like I am on miracle grow, and if you really think about that phrase, it is true! There is a very miraculous being growing inside of me. A child of God, that has been bestowed upon me and Davy to care for, and nurture into the man that God wants him to be. He has entrusted us with this amazing task, and I have to tell you that I am blown away by that. 8 weeks isn't enough time to prepare for that honor. So here is the latest pic.



I was thrown a baby shower for my family and friends from back home, and had the best time! I don't have pics from that yet, but as soon as I do I will post them. We were blessed with great things for baby boy, and I can't wait to get it all together for him.
We are coming up on Thanksgiving pretty quickly, and this year we have so much to be thankful for. I had a friend ask me the other night, "Did you ever think this was going to happen?". My reply was honestly no, and now that it is here it is just a reminder of what an amazing and loving God that we have, and how it is all in his time and planning. As soon as we succumb to that, so many doors will be opened that you know only His power could have done it. I pray you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: