We finally broke down and decided to blog. Not that our lives are incredibly interesting, or that we are inspiring people, but just to have another outlet for our friends and families to keep up with us. I don't really have a way with the written word like some of my friends who blog, but I promise to do my very best at capturing all those moments that are blog worthy. Please bear with me while I am learning. It took me all of 3 hours to get this page up and running with the help of my husband I never would have gotten it done. I got frustrated during the middle of it so I went and searched learning in the best book I have and this is what I came up with.
"Continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus." 2 Tim 3:14-15
Some of you may be saying "what the heck does that have to do with anything", but I guarantee you scripture will always ground you. I love that about our Lord, when it becomes to much about me and what I am doing he brings me back to the center of creation, and his word.
I never claimed to know my scripture forward and back, but I am learning constantly. Maybe this blog will be another way that I continue learning and being the servant that God wants me to be.
Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment