A baby may be a little more interesting, and at least give me some things to blog about. That's right I have been keeping a secret for a little while, and lately haven't been able to contain my excitment about this fact. We are having a baby!!!!! I am 12 weeks and we are due January 6th!!! I know this now starts the magnitude of questions, but the answer to most of them is "we don't know", or "we haven't decided yet". Yes we were trying, yes we are out of our minds excited, yes we are so incredibly blessed to have this chance.
I could fill a whole blog about how great God is, an how he has used my life and all of its experiences to lead us to this moment. If you know me, you know that I am not a very patient person sometimes, but my health has taught me that, as well as being content with the situations that I am given. That isn't to say that I didn't bargin, plead, and state the ever present why, but my eyes are open now to what all of that has lead us to. "But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations." Psalm 33:11
So know for the requested, and reluctantly given.....baby belly picture.
1 comment:
OH MAN!!!! Am I glad you posted this!!!!! I've been about to BLOW UP with excitement! Picky Sticky's are on their way! (along with about a million other things I have collected for you!) I'm so glad we now get to share the journey of motherhood together! I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment