This weekend Davy's brother got married, and during all the preparing Davy's nephew and I had a conversation about playing int he dirt (because at the time he was filthy from playing in the dirt), and what fun it would be when his little cousin gets here and he would have someone to play in the dirt with. To which he replied that it would be fun. Later on that afternoon I came back to the spot where he was, and he came toward me with even filthier hands and body, holding up those hands for me to see he exclaimed "This is what my cousin will look like". I couldn't contain my laughter and told me that yes he would knowing that those two little ones have many days of playing in the dirt in their future.
The wedding was beautiful. Here are the newlyweds

And the expecting parents

And the other cutest couple at the wedding.
1 comment:
That is the CUTEST post!!! The pictures are adorible too! Mandy & her Beau are tood cute together!
Post a Comment