We are 26 weeks into this journey, and couldn't feel more comfort in knowing that this child is a child of God already. We have had many ups and downs, but are staying steadfast in the Lord.
Psalm 68: 19
"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens"
We are also so thankful for all of you prayer warriors out there that have been lifting us up to the Lord. We can feel you, and know what you are going to the Lord about is being answered.
Galatians 6:2
"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ"
I can't imagine going through this journey as a non believer. I don't want to know what that is like. I want to be selfish and know that the relationship that I have with God through his son Jesus Christ's suffering, and the Holy Spirit that is with me daily are the only things that have gotten me through every second of everyday of my life. The burdens that I feel on my heart are lifted as soon as I speak them away, the evil that whispers in my ear is as good as gone as soon as I denounce Satan (now that might take me longer than some folks because my human nature takes over), but what if I didn't have that.....The thought is overwhelming.
Psalm 62:8
"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."
He is enough. Those 3 little words are so powerful. He is enough. So I plug along on this earth, and have those periods of doubt and those when I don't hear him. But it always rights itself with just the perfect picture, scripture, phone call, kind word, kick in the belly (thanks baby), or smile.
We are doing well. Waiting for all of the results from my amnio to come back. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks, and the doctor gave my impatient self the right to call him if we hadn't heard anything....so I will exercise that right tomorrow :O).
No comments:
Post a Comment